Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
- Orders will be delivered either by Royal Mail or by a courier service each of which will require a signature upon receipt.
- If there is no one available to sign for the goods the Royal Mail or courier will leave a card with details of how you should contact them.
- You can provide an alternative delivery address where there will be somebody available to sign for delivery.
- If the delivery is not signed for courier will leave a card for you to re-arrange delivery (within same postal code area). Due to the increasing costs of transport, courier services will now make only one further attempt to deliver your order, after which there may be a charge for any further attempts.
- If you fail to contact them to arrange re-delivery your parcel will be returned to Eve Taylor (London) Limited trading as 'teen- skinactives' as undeliverable. Should your parcel be returned to us, there will be a further delivery charge to re-send your order.
- Please note that courier delivery services are normally only available Monday to Friday inclusive, between the hours of 9am and 5pm. UK Mainland orders usually arrive within 3 - 4 business days of despatch.
- For overseas orders please refer to applicable zone rates and delivery schedules.
Refunds and Returns
- Only Products purchased on the www.teen-skinactives.com website can be returned to teen- skinactives for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, teen-skinactives will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges
- All Products must be returned to: teen-skinactives, 2 Mallard Business Centre, Mallard Road, Peterborough, PE3 8YR,UK. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to teen-skinactives.The shipping charge will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount
- Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, teen-skinacitves will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued throug the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 10 days of receipt for teen-skinacive to process any refund or exchange. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that tee-skinactives staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by teen-skinactives. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
If you cancel your entire order through no fault of teen-skinactives.com, a 5% charge will be deducted from your refund payment to cover the costs incurred by teen-skinactives.com for Credit Card/Paypal processing fees and administration.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.